We at Alpha Restoration And Remodeling are a full-service, “A to Z” general contractor specializing in all manner of home remodeling projects. We can renovate your entire home, focus on just the exterior or interior, remodel one or two specific rooms, or build new additions to your home as needed.
Founded in 2000, we have been remodeling homes in the South Florida Area for over 20 years, and in that time, we have earned the respect of customers and competitors alike and established ourselves as one of the most trusted names in the industry. Our guiding principles have always been to build a relationship of trust with every client, provide full information and guidance but never try to “high pressure” a customer, and to give every job we undertake (both small and large) the full benefit of our experience, of superior materials and equipment, and of a well disciplined work ethic.
What We Mean by “Full Service”
When you contract with Alpha Restoration And Remodeling, you receive a full range of services to attend to every need related to your home remodeling project.
First of all, we will give you a free consultation and quote and discuss with you your options so you can make an informed decision on how to proceed. Second, we give you an upfront, competitive rate with no hidden “surprise” charges or “small print” fees. Third, we put real value into everything we do for you and back that claim up with a satisfaction guarantee and valuable warranties.
Alpha Restoration And Remodeling has a team of more than 30 experienced tradesman, including professional architects and structural engineers, certified electricians and plumbers, carpenters, roofers, interior design experts, and more. We can handle everything from the beginning of your home remodeling job to the end, in every room of the house, and save you the extra time, expense, and hassle of hiring multiple contractors and trying to coordinate them to keep them all “on the same page.”
When it comes to design, we can both make out blueprints and architectural drawings and produce more modern 3D models with the aid of computers. The end result is that you have a very good picture of what the finished product will look like before the remodeling work even begins.
When it comes to construction, we use only the highest quality materials that will stand the test of time. We follow the strictest safety procedures at all times, and we minimize disruptions to your lifestyle during construction so that most of our customers can remain at home during the project.
We also work a six day week, Monday through Saturday, generally from 8am till about 5pm. While we may take some special holidays off on rare occasion, we stick to a full, steady work schedule in order to expedite your home remodeling project as much as possible.
We furthermore always make a point of discussing the probable costs of the project with you at the outset and help you to better plan how to get everything done and stay within your budgeting parameters. We routinely provided financing to our customers as well, relying on longstanding relationships with major banks.
But our services do not end there. We also will arrange for any necessary permits and inspections to comply with local building codes and regulations. We know which jobs do/don’t require a permit, which permit is needed, and which municipal department to obtain them at. We can physically go to city hall and deal with this aspect of your remodeling project for you as well.
Examples of Our Home Remodeling Projects
Our home remodeling work is highly diverse, and all specific projects we handle cannot easily be listed, but here are some of the most common types of remodeling jobs we perform:
- Full remodeling and/or expansion of kitchens, often accompanied by a bathroom remodel or addition.
- Interior remodeling of bedrooms, living rooms, attics, basements, and all other rooms of the house.
- Installation of new flooring, including hardwood, laminate, tile, tile wood, and carpeting.
- Installation of newer, more energy efficient windows and doors.
- Installation of energy efficient LED lighting, solar panels, and other energy efficient and water-use conservation products.
- Exterior remodeling, including siding/painting, roofing replacement/repairs, decking, patio covers, enclosures, sunrooms, screen rooms, and more.
- Adding insulation and fan-fed venting to your attic, along with a radiant heat shield on the attic ceiling.
- New additions, both built out and built up, garage conversions, and room expansions.
- Outdoor kitchens and barbecues, patios of stone, brick, “standard” concrete, or stamped concrete, and all manner of landscaping improvements.